As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) your primary job will be helping the sales team build top of the funnel opportunity. You will do this by properly qualifying prospects on our business offerings then connecting them with Account Representatives to further advance through the sales cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Enthusiastically hunt for new B2B sales opportunities via phone, email, and social engagement.
- Ability to uncover net-new qualified business opportunities, leverage the company’s expertise, industry profile, and knowledge of the industry to contact potential buyers.
- Ability to quickly qualify prospects and connect them our industry expert Account Management team.
- Follow up on inbound sales lead activity.
- Managing activity in Salesforce.
- Consistently achieve qualified new business activity each month.
- Consistently achieve or exceed key business development metrics.
- Tenacious and driven, you are truly passionate about helping our clients/prospects become more efficient and profitable.
- Perform as a key member of a fast-paced Sales team with skills in strategically developing and qualifying new revenue opportunities.
- Learn and understand CPA.com's value statements and clearly articulate them to prospects.
- High level of daily phone activity.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team.
- Schedule meetings, trainings, and demonstrations for sales prospects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing and Spreadsheet Software and CRM/SalesForce.
Associate's degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of business products and processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and complex client issues, improving service offerings
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Confident, helpful, customer-oriented phone presence required