Responsible for managing system requirements, design, development, integration, quality assurance, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce.com ecosystem which today includes Pardot, LeanData and Cloudingo with integrations to SalesLoft and Drift. Partner closely with team to understand the business needs and deliver the most pragmatic solution. Participate in various design discussions, create solution design deliverables and develop technology solutions that drives successful delivery of business capabilities by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and develop solutions for sales and marketing function across Salesforce.com ecosystem, including Pardot, Einstein, LeanData, Cloudingo and manage existing integrations with SalesLoft & Drift and support new integration needs.
- Create a conceptual approach, technical analysis, fit-gap assessment, design, development, testing, deploy and support activities.
- Understand the entire sales process from onboarding of a typical customer/firm, nurturing, sale conversion to billing and converting that to a workflow within Salesforce.com.
- Partner with business to embed and revise lead routing rules via LeanData and data deduping using Cloudingo.
- Create visibility/solutions for complex data visibility needs using the different data sets from the salesforce.com ecosystem.
- Maintain large amounts of data ingestion from external sources like conferences, webinars, social media campaigns and corporate website analytics.
- Customize and create custom workflows within Salesforce.com to meet the Sales and marketing needs.
- Automate/ensure data originating from channels outside of sales is ingested into Salesforce.com as potential leads. Support API connections.
- Optimize the sales and marketing workflow to ensure a quick/accurate turnaround.
- Display the ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Collaborate with product vendors and systems integrators on delivery of solutions.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system usability, performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Maintain documentation on application code, application use and flow, and training materials.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic.
- Complete Lightning conversion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word processing software, contact management systems, Salesforce.com platform, Pardot, additional technologies as needed.
High school diploma/GED required but Bachelor’s degree in CS preferred; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other AppExchange products, like Pardot, LeanData and Cloudingo
- Prior experience in building or implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solutions is a must
- Three years or more of experience with Salesforce.com implementations of customer projects
- com Certified Architect & Administrator. Experience with Lightning a plus
- Experience in building complex database queries and procedures, SOQL preferred
- Experience creating reports in Salesforce.com
- Solid understanding of data structures and modeling
- Strong understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Experience using Salesforce Data tools like Cloudingo and LeanData
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to design and build complex algorithms
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them into technical designs
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Experience with building and supporting Micro Services and the DevOps Model a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively with a broad group of stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs; Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment
- Good understanding of agile principles
- Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude
- Good communication skills with ability to understand vague requirements and convert them to technical solutions using Salesforce.com