Supports the operations of the organization's internal and external events and trainings. Works across many teams to coordinate and ensure information is current, accurate and in compliance by performing the following duties.
Focuses on selling a new cloud-based solution to mid-sized CPA firms. Responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, preparing sales reports, answering client inquiries, and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers by performing the following duties.
The Sr. Manager, Alliance Management builds long-term value for the organization by providing strategic guidance to the company's alliance portfolio. The position is responsible for formulating and executing the overall alliance management strategy to include: a deep working knowledge of alliance products and services, contract compliance, strategic input on alliance product roadmaps, conducting quarterly business review meetings with partners, ongoing relationship management, strategic alignment and escalation of important issues. The role is an individual contributor role responsible for matrix-managing across various functional departments (sales, marketing, product, etc.) to achieve stated objectives. The successful individual will procure and analyze market research and competitive business intelligence to inform the execution of the alliance management strategy.
Responsible for the technology consulting services business line and overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of units within the department. Fulfill supervisory responsibilities including: interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems. Act as client relationship manager. Manage technical consulting services revenue forecast and billing. Align staffing levels and skill sets with client needs and priorities. Provide executive level business plan summary and regular updates.
- Management of annual staffing and technology budgets with quarterly progress reports;
- Conducting annual performance reviews and career planning for all direct reports;
- Application of agile and rational unified process methodologies in delivering software products;
- Software development with .NET, JAVA, and PHP frameworks;
- Application and development of RESTful web services with a minimum of XML, HTML, and JSON data formats; and
- Creation and management of technical documentation that include use cases, application architecture, data models, and technical design.